One of Norah's favorite times of the day is bath time. She has always been a fan of the bath, and she continues to love it. If she's having a particularly fussy night, we throw her in the bath earlier than normal and she gets a longer bath (hmmm...maybe she's catching on that fussy=long bath...)
Anyway, she was pretty cute tonight in the bath.
She was clapping for herself.
Don't you want to play with me, mommy?
There, I got you.
Don't you love the tongue out. She's so focused!
She was so curious.
She is not a fan of when bath time is over. Sometimes I can distract her while I lotion her and get her jammies on, but sometimes she just screams. She did a little of both tonight.
I was trying to get a picture of her new teeth coming in.
She was still happy...
Still putting up with me...
And, she's done. But, don't you think that's such a cute crying face?!
Just one more...seriously, I think I would be cranky if my teeth looked like that too!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were glad to all get back together this past Sunday after going three different directions this weekend. I had a board review course this weekend in Chicago. All by myself. It was weird, but a good weird, to be all alone for a few days. It was actually pretty intense with 11 hour days of lecture and then another 2 hours of testing at night. But I do feel more prepared for my boards than I did before I left. Let's see if I still feel prepared next month when I actually take my boards!!
I got to eat dinner with Aaron and Esther two nights in a row! I had my first experience at a Brazilian steakhouse, and it was awesome!!
Joey and Kylah headed up to Kansas to spend the weekend with Nana and Grandpa. (Thanks for taking them Jeff!!) It sounds like they had a great time.
Joe and Norah had some good bonding time here at the house. I think you forget how easy it is to only have one until you only have to take care of one. It sounds like they had a good time together too, and Norah slept pretty good for daddy too!
I was ready to see everyone when I got home Sunday night! Those kisses and hugs are the best!
2 comments:
Ouch, poor girl i bet those hurt! Cute bath time pictures!
Love the bath pics! Sometimes I throw Deacon in the tub if he needs a change of scenery and I need him to stay in one place for a while. He loves it and I love a clean little boy. Everyone wins!
How fun that you had a weekend away and got to see some family! Yeah, isn't a Brazilian steakhouse a Manthe boy's heaven on earth?
Post a Comment