Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Moving on...to a bigger car

We got a new car (well, new to us anyway)!! A 2007 Honda Pilot. Finally something we can all fit in comfortably (my knees don't have to hug the dashboard, and Joe can actually ride in the passenger seat!) We absolutely love it! We got a great deal on it, so we couldn't pass it up.

These aren't the actual pictures of our car, but they are of a Pilot in the same color. Joe can't understand why I don't wait and take pictures of our actual car and put those on here...I say that since it is snowing and about zero degrees outside, I would rather put pictures of a car that looks just like ours!



We'll get lots of time to get to know our car. We drove it to Kansas tonight, and we'll be here through Sunday. And then next Tuesday we'll be driving to Indiana. Needless to say, we are very thankful for our portable DVD player!

I'll post some pictures of the Christmas festivities as soon as I have some. Good thing we had a bigger car to bring our five bags of presents here!

Just so the rest of you can be as jealous as I am...my parents are enjoying 80 degree weather right now in Jamaica!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honda? Please buy USA!!!

Amy said...

Love the car! And I am jealous of your parents- mine head to Jamaica at the end of January. I'll be jealous then too!

Elisa Seaba said...

Love the new vehicle! Have a very merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

So awesome!! I love it! - Mere

christine said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! Honda pilots are quite the thing around here--Lori, Robyn, Amber coats... so Fun!!