Saturday, November 15, 2008

We love weekends


We've had a fun and relaxing weekend so far. We hung out with some friends last night, hung out today, I worked out, took a little nap, and got my hair cut today. Now Jody and Jennifer are here. Joey has been talking about Grandpa and Nana coming all day long, so he was so excited when they got here. I think he was a little confused that he was going to Grandpa's house, so I had to keep reminding him that Grandpa and Nana were coming to Joey's house. He's already been playing cars with Grandpa.





I thought this was a pretty cute picture of Joey and Kylah I took this morning.




Joey being tickled by daddy.




Playing the "throw" game with daddy. Let's see...we have the blanket game, the 'go' game...we're pretty creative on names of the games we make up.



Kylah is also ticklish. She's my sweet little girl.




I don't know about you, but I think Kylah looks so old in this picture.




I had to throw this picture in here. Joe took it on Tuesday because Joey likes Kylah to be in her exersaucer when he is playing in the jumperoo. But what I think is funny is that they're in their jammies....again. :)


I'll post some more pictures of Grandpa and Nana's visit later!


3 comments:

Meredith Adair said...

I'm so glad that you got some new pictures up. I was going through a Joey and Kylah withdrawal!!

Kylah totally looks old in that picture - I think anytime you put the little babies in jeans it ages them immediately! Also, love the picture of the two of them on the ground. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Me too on the withdrawal thing...Thanks!! I think it is so funny that Joey likes to be in the bouncer again. And could you tell Kylah to quit growing up so fast??

Anonymous said...

That's great that Nana and Grandpa came up for a visit! I'm sure they loved the new basement set up. =)

Kylah is looking so big these days! They are both so fun and cute. We miss them already.