Monday, June 9, 2008

good family friends

We had an awesome time with Dave and Mere this past weekend. We did so many fun things, and it was just great to hang out.

Connor and Joey had a great time together. They slept in the same room, so it was so precious to listen to them talk when they woke up in the morning. Here they are jumping on the mattress downstairs.



I love the looks of pure joy on their faces!


Kylah enjoyed the extra cuddles and noise! :) Little Audrey loved baby Kylah and always wanted to hold her.


This is kind of a funny pose, but Kylah was laying on her tummy on my lap and grasping my fingers. She loves to hold onto my fingers.


Of course the kids had fun bath times together!


On Saturday we went to the zoo. It was hot, but all the kids did great! Joey was still scared of the gorillas!


Dave took these pictures with his camera, which has a huge lens on it. Joey leaned over to look inside the lens, and Dave caught it.


Family picture at the zoo. Kylah was a trooper too, even though she got a little hot at times in her carseat!


I think this picture captures Joey's true personality...I love it!


And what would newborn pictures be without those little crossed eyes. She was working so hard to focus on the top of the carseat.



We had an awesome time with the Adairs and wish we could see them more often!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a lot of fun...hopefully esther and i can come out and see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

That last picture is so funny and cute! I love her crossed eye/focused look.

Joey's looking like such a big boy these days! He must be embracing his new big brother role. =)

I'm glad you guys had such a great time with the Adairs!!

Meredith Adair said...

Such great memories! We loved every minute.

Thanks for everything!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Joey! I'm eagerly waiting Thursday when I can see both children in the flesh.
Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun at the zoo. What fun to have close friends that have children around the same age. Aunt Elizabeth