My parents were here visiting this weekend. We had a great time, and Joey had a ton of fun with Gramma and Papa. Sometimes my mom comes to visit us by herself, and Joey always asks where Papa is when she gets in the car. Well, this time he got them both (and mommy and daddy got a good break!)
My parents wanted to take Joey somewhere "fun," so we went to a little arcade/play place at one of our malls here. Most of the games were too big for Joey, but he loved all the lights anyway.
Trust me...I had to have a lot of help getting out of this little ride (not made for pregnant hips!)
My parents wanted to take Joey somewhere "fun," so we went to a little arcade/play place at one of our malls here. Most of the games were too big for Joey, but he loved all the lights anyway.
Trust me...I had to have a lot of help getting out of this little ride (not made for pregnant hips!)
Here is one of the big games that Joey was enthralled by.
Okay, seriously, I'm a little freaked out by the clown too...I don't blame Joey.
This was actually Joey's favorite "ride." He went up and down a million times with Gramma and Papa.
Since Joey didn't really use any of the tokens, the big kids had a little fun.
Denying the rumors that he can only play basketball...
On another note...As I am blogging I am enjoying my first one of these of the year...
Oh, the guiltlessness of being pregnant!!!
1 comment:
You go girl!!!! I haven't had my annual Easter egg treat yet...guess I'll have to go get some.............. :) Whoever invented those eggs....God bless 'em!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment