Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas trees and snow

Joey had fun helping decorate the tree. When we put turned the lights on, he tried to blow them out. It was pretty cute. He is learning to not pull off the ornaments and lights.




We had our first snow of the season over Thanksgiving. Joey really likes the snow this year.


I got too cold outside with him, so I brought some snow inside onto the rug for him. Of course, he had to see what it tasted like.


My parents were here for the weekend, so my dad took Joey back outside to play in the snow. He made a makeshift sled with a garbage bag. Joey had a blast...until he face-planted, that is!



This is kind of a random picture, but I love it. This is what Joey does when he reads a book to himself. I don't know where he got it...maybe he sees me reading books lying on the couch.


We have been home for the last few weekends, so we are enjoying some relaxation time. I'm starting to feel more energetic and less nauseous, so that is wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so mom and dad like to go see you, andy and kelly, and tony and gyna...but esther and me...maybe we need to get a kid so they come see us here in chicago...cant wait to see everyone soon...and what happened to the "other" option for posts...now i have to be anonymous...