Here are the top ten things I "love" about being pregnant...
1. being nauseous if I'm hungry
1. being nauseous if I'm hungry
2. being nauseous if I'm full
3. heartburn
4. I'm sooooo tired
5. my pants are getting tight and I'm only 12 weeks along!
6. gas...need I say more?
7. does EVERYTHING need to get bigger?? the baby isn't growing on my thighs!
8. going to bed at 9:00 and still being soooo tired
9. having my 17 month-old try to jump on my belly
10. hairy legs...like I have the time or energy to shave these things!!
-------------------------------------------
In other news...aka Joey news...
9. having my 17 month-old try to jump on my belly
10. hairy legs...like I have the time or energy to shave these things!!
-------------------------------------------
In other news...aka Joey news...
Can you guess what Joey had for lunch? :) He definitely got a bath after this meal!

Joey loves to go for horsey rides on daddy's back these days. He actually gets a little mad at Joe when Joe says the horsey is all done.
Joey helping daddy give Simba a bath.
Joey had some friends over for dinner (okay actually mommy and daddy did...) and then he got to take a bath with Logan and Olivia.
Joey loves to walk around in these tennis shoes of mine because he can slip then off and on all by himself.

We're all doing pretty well...of course except for those wonderful pregnancy "joys" I have. Joey is growing more and more everyday, and he talks like crazy. I'm pretty sure he's not going to be the shy introverted type of little kid. Can you say "attention on me please!" :)
4 comments:
Great post! Man, I hear ya on the joys of 2nd time around. It's hard to be so tired AND keep up with your toddler!
The baby starts making its presence known a LOT sooner than the first time. HOWEVER, you'll also get to feel the baby make its presence known a lot sooner too! I think I felt Bella at around 15 weeks (maybe 14?) So...not much longer to wait!
Hopefully, you won't feel nauseous so much now that you're into the next trimester. Praying for you!
Love the pictures of Joey! He's cuter than ever.
Oh yes, the "joys" :) Hope you start feeling better soon and hit the "energetic" stage which will be nice since you have a little guy keeping you busy! Wow, starting your 2nd trimester already,how exciting! I love the picture of Joey wearing his lunch- very cute!
If it makes you feel any better, I feel the same way and my pants are beyond tight and it's only my first time! Joey is so cute!
what a bummer about feeling the way you do. yuck! i'm so sorry! you should teach joey how to rub your feet or back, and then maybe you'll get a little bit of relaxation while you're trying to stay awake!! although, he might just think it's a fun game to tickle mommy.
adorable pictures of joey. he is just adorable! he has such cute squeezable cheeks.
Post a Comment