Joey outgrew his baby carseat and is now in a big boy carseat. He still has to be rear-facing for a while yet, but he looks so old when I put him in it. He seems to like it though.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Alright! I love the blog. You'd better watch it. It's addicting and you might become a "post something everyday person." =)
Joey looks so grown up in his big boy seat. We had so much fun with you guys last weekend. It's always much too short.
Give those cheeks a big kiss for me! (you know I'm talking about Joey, right?)
2 comments:
Alright! I love the blog. You'd better watch it. It's addicting and you might become a "post something everyday person." =)
Joey looks so grown up in his big boy seat. We had so much fun with you guys last weekend. It's always much too short.
Give those cheeks a big kiss for me! (you know I'm talking about Joey, right?)
Joey is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad you started a blog. It will be fun keeping up with what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment