We're home!!
It's always nice to be back at home after being in the hospital. Although, having only been there 25 hours after Norah was born, we can't really complain!
Norah passed all of her newborn screens with flying colors, and I was good to go too, so they let us out this afternoon.
While Joe was loading the car, I did a little photo shoot of Norah with her going-home outfit on. She was pretty sweet!
It's always nice to be back at home after being in the hospital. Although, having only been there 25 hours after Norah was born, we can't really complain!
Norah passed all of her newborn screens with flying colors, and I was good to go too, so they let us out this afternoon.
While Joe was loading the car, I did a little photo shoot of Norah with her going-home outfit on. She was pretty sweet!
This was my little photography assistant. Isn't he cute?! He has been such a proud big brother; I love to watch him with Norah. And Norah seems right at home in her big brother's arms.
Joey got to ride next to Norah on the way home. She did cry most of the way, which made Joey (and me) a little distraught. But we both held one of her hands and she seemed to calm down. Joey was glad that he was able to do something to help!
Now the house is quiet since Joey and Kylah are in bed. They are both exhausted. Kylah has been a little crabby and clingy today, which I guess is pretty normal for a 2 year old with such a big change in her life. But luckily she loves her little sister a lot! That feeling is pretty mutual around this whole Manthe house right now. Norah is just a precious little baby.
8 comments:
Oh, I love her sweet little outfit! It's almost as precious as its contents. =) How great to be home as at family of 5! Hard to believe. =)
Thanks for posting lots of pics! Keep 'em coming. =)
What a beautiful girl. We can't wait to see her.
Oh Michelle, she is adorable, and I love the outfit! Love you guys.
miaCongratulations Manthes! She is a beautiful little girl. So glad all went well. Right now I am visiting the "other nieces" of Josh and Val. They are pretty sweet too! Love her outfit! We pray all God's blessing on your precious family.
She is so adorable!! What a sweet little outfit!!! We can't wait to hold her and to see you guys!! Karissa has been looking through the pictures with me and she is in love with her already and misses Joey and Kylah sooo much!!! We love you guys!!!
I'm in love with her already and we haven't even met!
It hilarious how you talk about them letting you out of the hospital like it was jail or something :) I love it.
She is so sweet! Congrats to the both of you:)
She is absolutely precious! And I can't say I'm surprised to hear what a sweetie joey is being. Norah is in good hands! Can't wait to meet her!!4
Post a Comment