Thanks to our awesome friend, Dave Adair, of Adair Creative, for taking these pictures for us! He is very talented!
Norah wasn't the most cooperative of babies for the photo shoot, but Dave managed to get some good shots.
Norah wasn't the most cooperative of babies for the photo shoot, but Dave managed to get some good shots.

Love this towel shot.

Life continues on this week. Little Miss Norah still thinks she needs to sleep on mommy to be able to sleep for any length of time at night. I've tried the swing, her crib, and the bouncer, but she doesn't seem to want to stay asleep in any of those! I am one tired mommy in the middle of the night, so I give in and let her sleep on my chest. She still is one precious little baby, so I think I will keep her anyway! :)

8 comments:
WOW, that family shot is SUPER! Everyone is smiling and looking at the camera! Kylah especially looks adorable with her little demure smile.
Those pics of Norah are really sweet too! I love the flower on her head. =)
Wow, what beautiful pictures! We need to find a best friend who's an amazing photographer when we have babies:)
Awesome pictures! : )
Love the pics :)
Beautiful photos!
That family picture is adorable!
Those are great pictures! I love the towel shot too! I want to see more!
AWESOME!! Her bow is precious. And that family picture is absolutely amazing. Can you teach my kids to pose like that? :)
Post a Comment