Thursday, April 27, 2017

The big 3-6

 I turned 36 this year. Kind of a ho-hum number. But my birthday was anything but ho-hum this year.
My birthday was on a Friday so I had the day off. I had lunch with Meredith, Leigh and Jill at Olive Garden (why didn't we take a picture?!?)
Then I took a nice nap since Joe volunteered to pick the kids up from school!
Then I opened presents when the kids and Joe got home--a new bike for me! 
Then we ate Mexican and headed back to our house for a fun game night with the Adairs, Dunns and Adams. Such a fun day. Sadly no pictures of that day...

But THEN...I also got to have an actual birthday party. Meredith and Tricia planned a super fun birthday party for me at Junque2Jewels which is a local store that you can go and create things for your house. Most of us had never been, and I've been wanting to try it for a while now.

I was so excited that so many of my girls were able to come! 

I love this girl. I love that I get to do life daily with her and that our kids get to grow up together. There's no better best friend than her!

We had so much fun creating and snacking and talking.

The finished products. It was amazing how good everything turned out. I can't wait to find the perfect place to put mine in our house!

What a fun birthday!

No comments: